You deserve to live passionately with peace of mind and ease. The work you do on yourself makes such a life possible.
Welcome! My name is Cenk (pronounced as Jenk) and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a Masters degree in Counselling. I offer mindfulness-based, emotion-centred, somatic therapy to serve your deepest healing, growth, and psycho-spiritual integration. You can benefit greatly from this work if:
- you are willing to do the hard work necessary to be ready for a truly fulfilling romantic partnership
- you desire connecting with a much deeper life, a sense of purpose, direction, and vitality
- you have been traumatized whether through sexual, emotional, or physical abuse
- you struggle with lack of motivation, depression, and/or stress, anxiety, and worries
- you battle with low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- you have been on a spiritual path for a long time yet you are realizing your interpersonal challenges remain intact
I know what it feels like to have a hard time in life. At age 19, I moved to Canada by myself. Shortly after that I started struggling with isolation and stress. When I reached out for help, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Throughout my undergraduate studies in psychology, I never heard anyone teach about peace of mind or stillness. I had to take matters into my own hands and I began to ask the big questions: What is this life? Who am I? Why am I not happy?
My inner journey took me to meditation centres around the world. I sat in silence for countless hours. I faced my demons, learned about my emotions, and challenged everything I've known about myself, life, and relationships.
My journey keeps on unfolding in ways I could have never imagined. From my own experience, I know it is possible to have one's entire life transformed - step by conscious step. Are you ready for a life lived to the fullest? I prepared an eBook that contains the most important elements of significant self-transformation. Click below to subscribe to my newsletter and receive your free copy!